Let's start...
Sep. 3rd, 2010 10:20 amI created a DW account just to see, for now, if I'd like it more than LJ. I'm pretty sure I'll never leave LJ for good. Though since a lot of my friends are actually on DW more than LJ lately, I feel that I should try to give it a go as well.
So here I am, if you knew me on LJ, then please add me here, too. I'm also inxsomniax on LJ, of course.
xoxoxo
~Thia
So here I am, if you knew me on LJ, then please add me here, too. I'm also inxsomniax on LJ, of course.
xoxoxo
~Thia
no subject
Date: 2010-09-06 07:15 am (UTC)long comment is long.
Date: 2011-04-13 03:45 pm (UTC)I still like LJ, many of my friends are still there, a few registered accounts here and have both an LJ and a DW, but most fandom friends? They're on LJ and they won't migrate, which is fine, I wasn't planning of disappearing, but maybe, just use my openid to comment.
I must admit I was a bit hurt when I migrated here and nobody ever commented, but I guess that was to be expected although I'd hoped that more people would track the journal, which one can do even without a DW account. As I said, I split my journal so I only crosspost fandom stuff on LJ and there's my main journal here on DW, with RL posts as well and that was the only comprise I could fine to feel safe and still keep an online fandom life with my LJ friends.